Wednesday, March 24, 2010


I remember the good ole days, before the video game warfare era, when pilots flew single engine fighter jets with low pressure and a single propeller. That was before the geniuses throughout the world turned war into a huge video game. Now I have to be trained in "Stick Skills" to fly a Predator Drone from a desk far from the actual aircraft. For my first task i was supposed to fly the Drone for 300 miles and drop a small bomb on a terrorist installation to kill 3 harmful terrorists. Unfortunately, at about the 150 mile mark I dropped my coffee and spilled it all over the control desk. The Drone went spiraling into the dirt causing a huge explosion and completely blowing our cover. Lucky for me, this is exactly why this was a simulation and not the real deal.

Follow These Links For More Drone Action!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l7aHIsf8hQ
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/18/world/asia/18terror.html

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. I cant stand how the world has changed into a place run by robots humans need to stand up and actually do the work themselves. And I would give you a 100 as well

    ReplyDelete